Thursday 29 October 2009

Mini Hair Straighteners, Mini Price-tag

During my visit to Oxford's Topshop, I was hunting for the previously mentioned Fifi Christmas cards but instead, I found the perfect Christmas gift ... for myself: Topshop's own brand mini hair straighteners for £10. I remember reading about it in Grazia way back in august but  it wasn't until I saw them with my own eyes that I decided I just had to have them! My lovely friend offered to 'surprise' me with it for Christmas - Thanks:)

Topshop is rumoured to launch a whole range of electrical beauty products so watch this space. The mini straighteners will quickly become a huge success as they are the perfect size for travel (16cm) and come in their own purse (not bigger than a pencil case).  Grazia also revealed that they come in pink, too. That is my Christmas shopping list made easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment